Saturday, November 7, 2009

Soul Silver Wall Cheat



Bulgarian said: "I have to finish everything here, because on Wednesday I am flying to Madrid for the pet."
visibly excited.

Bulgarian said: "Well what? Guess what I just wrote! To wish for it I can not sleep because there's a parent!"
'and What did you say? "
"no nothing. I have enough friends in Madrid, I'm just in someone else, and he let the jerks. And actually, I like him too svejm parents did not introduce, after only two months. or you think it is embarrassing for me? "

Bulgarian is packed, rosy-cheeked and happy, like any other girl, what about the voice of your heart for a long weekend. On Sunday evening he returns:" Madrid was horrible, all the I do not want to talk. not to ask what happened. "
prokalila Wednesday night with a friend, where she lived, and would be fine. on Thursday met with a favorite for lunch and were jakejkoliv else as a young couple in love. pet parents on Friday and went under the Bulgarian Convention expecting the collapsed suitcase at the bus stop to pick up her baby and spend it together, what's the long weekend was still. But instead of pet arrives sms: it is not, sorry, I'll explain it later. Bulgarian spent the rest of the weekend between the tears, alcohol, and a phone that baby did not. But just landed at the airport back home, comes another message: I hope to see you next weekend as I can come. 'll explain everything. Bulgarian
is furious: "What do you think? To come, she smiles at me and I can not stand and fall in love with him in his arms? "
Council of Elders says:" Forget it, that there is any other and you want to have a secret lover. "
Bulgarian said:" You're right. "

says Bulgarian "So I got two flowers through Interflora. one with a bow and one in a pot. "
Bulgarian said:" But at least he tries ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment