Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jorge Bucay English Edition

flight

James develops the theory Prasák old.
"It works like this: Prasák old dating a girl who is always more than half his age plus seven years. Maybe when you're twenty, so you sedmnáctku. When you're fifty, and thirty three-year. And when you're seventy-two as Berlusconi , all the time so you're relatively young beauty. "
argue that Silvia, according to recent reports apparently stopped count sometime after graduation, but otherwise we have to recognize that the theory works. james table below waist hugging his new girlfriend, who is an twenty-four, but you could masquerade as eighteen. mainly because they wear short skirts punk, long blonde ale and kidney bare, which no sensible girl of her age does kmetském.
French on the subject notes that three times his sister drove to St. Catherine to tears. according to traditional custom, which is respected by all accounts probably already only in the third district of Paris, the unmarried girls, to whom Catherine was twenty-five, to start wearing a special hat. the whole world to make clear that I need to quickly get married.
"you bitch," I say.
"I? What about me? I was nine! Mom tells me, your sister is Katerinka because he still has a guy! So I went to her and she started to cry!"
your mom is a bitch, I'd rather not say. James
zesmutní but suddenly the entire desk and knows that is going to deliver something very serious. I tetelím pending probe into the depths of man's soul II.
"you know, but what is most afraid of?" he says dramatically. "That made me too old to be Prasák. So far so good, yet I always kiss the girls like you, at my age. But what if I enjoy them all the time, even though it will be me fifty? Understand it, what if the I will be old Prasák against my will? because I do not have this under control! "
laugh, just as James is some white wall. if already wearing some kind of time watching the proliferation Pigboy old man, which he managed to cope just happen to luck girls in short skirts punkovejch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment