Friday, April 1, 2011

Boobs Hit Of Bollywood

Past few days ...

Runaways soundtrack is simply brilliant. Kristen sings there, which is incredibly positive, because I like her voice. Well, there's also this , which is a song I was looking for it like hell long and fruitless.

I'm sick of school and everything.

Perhaps you want to dye your hair to ... somehow. Much I considered light red-haired, but after I bid and looked in DM, I somehow succumbed to the feeling that your dream about in the street can not find my shade (of course, that). So I'm thinking of light brown, but I'm not sure if it will be a change ... Because brown hair was in fact I have žejo, even if they are blonde.

Tomorrow I'm going to Zwinger, yaaaay.
And I take my camera, yaaaay.
And I'll take pictures, yaaaay.

Well, when I am on the hair, so I was past Thursday at the hairdresser:

This picture is I succeeded so much that she even got a profilovku on FB! : D


0 comments:

Post a Comment