Thursday, April 28, 2011

Herpes Alcohol Or Hydrogen Peroxide

Just great ...

about something like that .... now I have:) birthday celebration is really great ... I was just here to bounce you really insist that you keep that you think:) I wanted to take pictures yesterday, but forgot to rag my card for the camera so nothing ... But it was a really class party! Even the last song was Majáles up all over for me for my birthday:) And then we go and even dance at all it was a wilderness ...

And my head is still this song so everyone can hear it Look it's brilliant:) And I love to dance to it! :)

And today? Today hanging skělejma are my favorite people in a pub ...

They thus they drink beer and I'll Kofola ...

was hot at first then it rained but then the rain stopped ...

Although the So just do not smile much but otherwise smju all the time:)

I came across a table, but ...

Pink feet and dirty shoes ...

And I'm going back beyond that its a bunch of people skvělejch:) need to celebrate!

Have a nice day!

Alice - brand new 23 years old ... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment