Monday, April 18, 2011

Pc Direct Ip Race Games

Prague

Sunday and Monday morning I spent in Prague and it was great! Sunday I spent with amazing Evička ... We had lemonade in the Grand Cafe Orient where we had time to discuss major problems - that can and plan your next ... Then we went to Evi home - for us to be prepared a really delicious dinner - chicken with mushrooms ... Once again I commend Evi! :) We flew the biggest hits on youtube - definitely recommend Martin's The Young and his baby-rap, a bag full of weed, Pico Train from Three Sisters and most excellent song Italian knows the miracle : D

Evi Since we moved to the cinema Bio Oko which has become a crime scene:) I was in Bio Oko first time and I must say that I really liked there ... different seats and maybe even beds convertible Trabant mostly it's just Pip:) Eva přesazovala me differently and took pictures and I was really nervous ... The result now you can look at it later and add photos here as well ... I have horrible images of joy:)

Prague mission continued ... this morning I spent in the showroom H & M:) photo-I will now only show off later - I have the most beautiful dřeváčky! Juche! And now I sit in the most boring lecture, but I have to smile vest because I ONLY RIDE SAFE! which is just great:) And today is just generally a beautiful day! Thank you very Evičce and Kate and Kate for all the joy:)

And what about your weekend and the beginning of the week?

Have a nice day!

Alice

Magic Box

Sorceress:)

A Bio Oko owner really great coffee with všimvšudy:)

On the terrace, the Grand Cafe Orient ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment