Friday, April 8, 2011

Cubefield Cool Maths Game

to school!

Sorry for the long downtime ... But this time it's because I had the whole week just beautiful:) I was looking for Star Wars enjoyed great company sat I drank in the sun ..... well Kofola just super:)

I also went to school! And that is today's post ...

On the way to school ... One of the things that I have so much to study in the estuary is a school that I have 10 minutes from the track:) And I wore a skirt and jacket from the showroom H & M sweater and scarf C & New Look and yippee, finally on out - ballerina Vivienne Westwood for Melissa:)

scarf is a new look and earrings is also a showroom of H & M. .. Matted hair from the wind ...

Our beautiful school:) This is the back entrance where the so-called yard nifty sat at ...

And I'm in school ... I had a body in medieval culture, and this time we are talking about monsters:)

And after school? Hnát course:) I would go to the soup and Kofola ... Btw this ugly peeping in the upper right corner of my dorm ... Nothing like a live one minute from your favorite pub:)

And I'd like to say hello to Elizabeth! :) I'm always surprised when someone from Real Word, whom I long to be seen says that he knows my blog ... Elis So I hope you read it:) Any more people? Admit it:)

And they keep beautifully!

Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment