Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hanns-martin Schleyer Live In This Country

i can see you crystal clear .... All

Listen to this:)

Easter was great! Weekend I really enjoyed ... On Saturday I was burned in the sun, and on Sunday I pulled off the photographer ... more on that later ... Easter Monday I spent at Grandma and I enjoyed happy, and I was přejedla ...

And because I too fell beauty of crystals produced my necklace and earrings ... I bought the crystals in Palladium - thanks for the advice of Agnes:) I have of myself really happy about this is my first DIY! : D

only thing bugging me is spoiled by the weather! It is therefore a fact poisoning because tomorrow is a rag! And most importantly - my birthday! (And until Thursday, but celebrate the whole week:)) That Must be nice! Well, maybe it even better ...

And you - you love crystals? And Adele? And what about Easter? :)

Have a nice day!

Alice

So so ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment