Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tiffany Granath And Mushie

Be (not) recommends: ČILICHILI - 4 November 1910

This book is not entirely so.
This is not really any rádobyrecenze highly subjective.
This is just a warning and a direct command - Get a ČILICHILI!
is a magazine from Vodafone, and is free for all.
Because I experienced it once a month inside a deep feeling awkward when I walk into the stores were half empty, sing Hello, collapse zine, houknu goodbye and I trap.
But it's worth it, this number to be sure.
So hup, run, get out, go to Vodafone, take zine, cook at home and the number of coffee down.

Mírnej spoiler: It says there, what garbage and brush, the Czech Republic. Maj.
absolutely right about everything. Three months old songs are in our news, pink mass yogurt, adidas luxury brand and the rest I still nedočetla because my brain in charge, let it lure you in, and only then can continue.

would like to thank R. graceful in her unconscious aid, when I waited outside Vodafone's rough and she knight me rately ČILICHILI brought her, which saved me feel awkward in April. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment