Saturday, April 2, 2011

What A Strep Throat Looks Like

I ♥ Dresden

Today I spent in Dresden in the company of parents and camera.
Because I'm tired, I'll write it in points. I wish I could write it tomorrow, but that's half the things I forget, so bad luck for me.

  • Zwinger. Hundreds of images, the three most beautiful. I can not remember my name and who painted them, it would still not be allowed Beit jerk.
  • Raspberry ice cream. Two scoops in Germany means at our hills five.
  • I love my camera, somehow I can not believe it's really just mine.
  • Queer balance: a gay couple in the middle years, the other gay couple with a stroller, a third pair of effeminate gay and lesbian fourth pair. With one of them, I exchanged a smile when he stopped me, me, the greatest photographer could take pictures of the wall at rest. I, in fact, stalkerka, on the contrary, I waited until I crawled into the shot, I squeezed the trigger, because she was beautiful, and nicely dressed boy (I'm not a stalker!). When I returned the smile, I felt as the most beautiful person in the world, just walking seks, unfortunately, when it joined her lover, my confidence fell again because the girl was just rrr and arty and I could go dig. haha. Dresden is
  • aw.
  • I love the buildings and everything.
  • I love the sense of beauty - how can splácnout novejma old buildings and it looks good all the time. As the owner all the foliage so well adapted (for us to chop off the ground in the spring and again in two years chow) and how to minimize garbage everywhere. As the bins are everywhere and if someone bumps into you, so you apologize for it.
  • Nobody there had leggings instead of pants! There, when the tights and the dress, skirt or long shirt / tunic / Whatever. I just did not look to destroy gelatinous ass, how to shake away the gossamer draped in substance, yay. That's how it's done, Usti splendor.
  • Apple Store. I saw iPad2 and to my surprise, I nezanevřela the iPad. His brother later it is smaller, so that his blindness would like to stay too nevykoukala. It's also thinner, and it seems to me kind of a fragile because ... but do not know, anyway still the advantage of the USB camera.
  • I was a matched black and white. With glasses and feet růžovejma růžovejma nehtama. Without it I'd planned. My subconscious is apparently very fashionable.

Well, because I'm tired, I will not bother weeping kňouráním, as in Germany, everything nice and nasty, and here as there are nice people here and tragic. But it is true.

all about it on the spring, the school is simply no movement into the classroom without it your way at least one nezkřížil love sausage.

" I do when I see how people are kept, so I wonder if they're seriously in love and zaláskovaný how to do when, or if they seem to be the most important and the pole when can put on profilovku except my head open and Catch the druhýho, write your name on the FB's name and write all the time dotyčnýmu how very much I love him.
I do not know yet if I should go out with Kristen, gave the FB photo with her, he wrote the name "Kristen Stewart Elizabeth Svoboda, all the time she wrote on the wall, how I love her, and every break I would post it rolled on the floor, all this would not mean that I love her most the world, all this might just mean that they boast the world that I'm loser and that I am a girl, unlike you, trapáci, HEC!
This is love, not giving the show of emotion, it is childish to brag and massaging their own egos.
And if this present, so to me all usmívaj like "Yeah, she has no one, so do not understand, just jealous." "
↑ This is what I wrote today and R. is so brilliant that I decided that you do so neochudim. : D
But it's a fact. I'm starting to have an allergy to all those scary folks zamileškovaný what vyznávaj deep feelings publicly on FB eternally voslintávaj, stuffing your name in the name of FB druhýho and generally are so sweet that sugar could not stand the competition and shot himself.
It's a pose. Embarrassing.
and envy.

I envy when someone at the school sits on his lap nějakýho Mark Ronson / Kristin Stewart / Pelleho Almqvista / Kate Moennig / Julian Casablancas / Dakota Blue Richards / Jorma Tacconea / Alice Glass.
If you want three things (interest in fashion, interest in the "right" music and performing intelignentní), is perhaps the rule that You one of them you have to give (it will be cheap and good - but not right now, it will be very good and - but it's expensive, it will be cheap and now - but the quality sucks). Here you have to give up all three, so they really afraid that once I meet a guy dokonalýho / perfect girl to go around the city pretty crowded with a crooked bag lunch in hand sockoidním, drobkama the mouth, spláclejma hair, kruhama under the eyes and forehead zit right in the middle.
That's a plus and cheerful, but you will then also have to account for the biggest bitch and a snob in the world when it is just never good enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment