Monday, April 4, 2011

Snopes Marine Atheist Professor

Flowers ...

love big wheel skirts and I love flowers ... So when I was in Paris in the very God chisel saw this skirt, it was the obvious choice for me:) Although I had to resign in the testing booth paraphernalia such as the chisel, but did not know but I enjoyed the recognition of two elderly pokyvování Pařížanek when I reached her just the regálama:)

And because yesterday was so beautiful so I decided to finally take a picture of it to you ... And because I did not reach an ordinary black vest (disadvantage living in three places!) so I decided to substitute a short bra Topics will suffice:) It's still all about the skirt! Perhaps a spring sprightliness orc ... (But I confess without torture - into town to buy I did not go like this: D)

And as I watch the blog world, far from being the only one who climbs to the spring:) And this is very good!

So enjoy!

Alice

So the skirt is a thrift store in Paris, bra and shoes from Lindex showroom from H & M. ..

's really great:)

And she is beautiful but it spins us some failed to take a picture ... however, candidates willing to show you at the dance:)

as painted ...

So keep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment