Thursday, April 7, 2011

Large Lump Came Out Of Nose

caaaaalm I'm ... I'm caaaaaalm ... Minka

Eph. Ju. Sí. Kej.
I have just do not know what to do, to be balanced, intelligent, calm and in all great and perfect person, when I am in my journey through life constantly potkávaj factors which nasrávací flashes how crazy.
Like, hey, when you become a nuisance does not matter, it is life and that I can not be just a feather, it does not work, blahblahblah. However, if your life consists only of themselves and only the inconvenience and any brief moment of gentle rise to the great day is compensated by a series of inconveniences protivných so that a splinter in your ass crowned infection looks like quite a good alternative is probably something wrong.

Last week I was in Dresden and behold, slowly caving in chemistry and biology.

One learns how to Elsa crazy, vocabulary crushes, grinds to English for you. Before the test, learn from fellow students, that any fool would do well without preparation Elsa (yeah, when you are satisfied with the fewest points EVR ... BLB) and during the test is then disturbed by the construction of additional school buildings, despite the fact that the class of absolutely unaccountably crawled people. Like, when graduation is all one floor completely and totally cut off the outside, you have to go and Beit quiet as a mouse. When Elsa writes, may peacefully in the next classroom release a movie on full blast and try to see.
British English, I understand quite well, but what they presented at listening, can be compared only with this one .

třeťáky Tomorrow going to Italy for a week or possibly in Pilsen. I do not want anyone to touch, but I was not interested in Pilsen, and goes to Italy with my least favorite teacher, in addition, the program does not satisfy me enough, when one day wonder not get up at four in the morning and arrives at midnight, while the second day of the dead and nothing. Because I'm not a fan of seks tan on the beach and rolling me too tired, I do not know what I did there half the time, so probably so.
I originally painted as happily spend the next week at home with the required reading, camera, relaxation, music, filmama and learning in subjects who hate me and from which comes idiot mark. But as a kind of meeting teachers must have been right now and it must have been right now and rodičák, my parents were told that our class has the most absences from the school. And as I čtyřkařka (good grades in Ain, czech, SES and seminars are all counted as we know), I Said Beit glad that I like and I go to school. I get a strange schedule, veškerej rest of you not going anywhere, pour into one class and the eighth from half to two stare into the wall. Yaaaay, hallelujah and thanks, žejo. Miss coming week is mercifully poisoned already. If only
benches were comfortable ...!

I'm fed up, how I almost accused of working people to attend my school. Most
work begins sometime between the sixth and eighth hour. School starts at half past eight. Most
employment ends between the third and fourth hour. School ends at two.
working man comes home and is glad he is happy. A student comes home, spread of learning and learn from it that one person could be working with a quality job.
This system is absolutely terrible, about to stretch himself torn clothes, shave half your head, the rest hair green paint and go somewhere Beit terribly punk and anarchy.

I got tired of people učňáku what učej week, week maj cejtěj practice and then as the largest Freaks. I'm not saying that everybody does and I do not suggest that there is no need - with no high school will not build a house with no high school you dress neušije. But, golly, how cejtit guy most significantly, because earning money, while the miserable creature from high school just sits on his ass? Really?
The miserable creature from high school will treat you once, one will teach your children, one could design your house ... so calm. After the millionth

mention that I hate Usti. I also hate

Schweik. If there is anything I can piss, it's praising moron. This is exactly the kind of guy who's making you idiot, he's right, even when she does, she knows all the best and even taunting you in the face.

pisses me everything, all my shit. I'd like screaming "Already I can not!" as well as Mr. insult.
Well, go to in Usti, take a black jacket of fake fur, vest, skinny jeans and botasky, Western and literally. There
humor me, I just hejtuju and just want to kill.

And when I turn someone is going to claim that our grammar school is a general receives from radio fist.
I want to study English and Psychology (yaaaa) on pajďák.
need to do an exam in English and psychology. GENERAL grammar school for my entire three years in Anglin said nothing new (unless you count private lessons because else), and allowed me to study psychology, three four months. For the entire four years of life in junior high a few months blbých psychology ...?! Well, mostly, I have one thousand hours math, chemistry and physics, especially to know what is the relative permeability, and most importantly, that we learn by heart a peptide bond! People who do not know the formula for amylose, perhaps even unable to buy a croissant.

-.- I'll call you when I'm back at peace with her fate, and I fucking hate all that much.
FUCK!

(Results from the tests will I know the first 6 weeks later than the beginning of summer. Oh yay, someone is sleeping pills, of which he would like to share?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment