Friday, May 20, 2011

1988 Sunline Camper Trailer

She tried a new recipe


I had planned to write to you here tasty and healthy recipe for spaghetti with white asparagus. And since it was a recipe someone has already proven to me, I did not, it could be something wrong. And so I acted mostly as a step by step. When I got to the finals, which did not turn out so promising as I had expected at the beginning of cooking. Spaghetti as I always managed to perfection, but it now handles the 8-year child. But the sauce that should arise from rozmixovaného asparagus fell or could rather say did not go! : D We have something so disgusting with my mum really did not eat for a long time: D
And so I eventually ended up with spaghetti and ketchup, to downright hate. Also, the more I ate less of them. Well, at least I did not eat much and went to a poor diet D.

And so I published the photos at least, because only through them I want to eat healthier: D I wish you a good taste for today
And do not ... I cook I know! : D

edit: Tomorrow I expect to celebrate the birthday of my best friends. So here you photos published in Saturday, so if I am not overfeeding, and so drunk that I can just right on the bed. It's so, tomorrow I expect to gluttony. : D

FOR THOSE RECIPES who might like to try And I hope that they will love, MORE CAN BE FOUND ON THE LINK , depending on whom I cooked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment