Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Indian Free Channels And Its Frequency Numbers

Feet ...

Today is a great day! My friend shaved her head so her show ranges again:) I had a very good lunch and a great snack (apple & honey from Hame - recommend it:)) and now I feel like the lychee compote deviation which is my last day .. . Do you know? Love?

And I made two first! The first time I took the socks clogs and I must say that I quite like it:) And the first time I've painted toenails ... No kidding! Most of you will certainly do all the time I decided to now ... And What surprises me all the time on the legs I got:)

feet pics So today ... Special dedication for Suzi because it is on foot toseví:)

And what about you? What color are your nails on his feet right now? What ponožtičkový trend?

Have a nice day!

Alice

ponožtičky Shoes and showroom are by H & M. ..

legs are by nature and that kind of finish is Basic ...

And because I actually got my holiday flowers:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment