Sunday, May 29, 2011

Converse How Wear Socks

Yesterday Party with My Macarons



party yesterday at our arrival was already in full swing:). All the more fun it was, because most were already drunk. But to be honest, I do not drink so much and I do not want to get drunk. I find it pointless and a bit silly getting drunk every weekend just because I have a chance.
If I had to remember the last time I was drunk, so it is such 3/4roku back. And for that I am ashamed.
CEAD and its famous macaroons
But as they said on television today, one glass of red wine a day prolong our lives and we have the more likely it is to live a hundred years. So this week, preferably on Wednesday after the final test in driving school, I'm going to buy a better red wine, which I guarantee the longevity.
photos "CEAD with macarons" I could not forgive. Especially when I wanted to show off the fact that reaping the greatest response. And since they were little, everyone regretted that I did not bring them all arms. So go ahead and write recipe because it's brilliant goodie:).
We thought that nevlezeme the photo ... Andy: "I feel like s. .."

Well if we end the evening with Ondra blbnuli the self-timer like little children. Since the last photo of me and shared Ondra was about two Flights: D, which is really the odd Friday. So I pulled it before-covered wall, which was apt to shoot!
But first we worried that the photo nevlezeme and we laughed, we did not manage to say "cheese" ... And the other photo, I stood on tiptoe to Ondrová I was a bit more fairly to his height, but that my baby finally stood on her toes too, because I thought it is my intention to D.

Edit: evening or tomorrow morning to review the contact Lens


giveaway will end in middle of next week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment