Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coma After Brain Aneurys Rapture

Mai ...

I got to kiss under the cherry tree and read the May ... I love this day!

My favorite passage ... One voice



"Through the wide array fly my voice;
funeral at the midnight hour!
What to bring, everyone tell me! "

around waiting with

"Dead coffin I.

frogs from the swamp

" We shall sing the dirge. "
Gale
the lake

" Funeral music is wind. "

moon at the zenith

" I white shroud. "

fog in the mountains

" I'm mourning veils. "

Night

" I'm black robes. "

Mountain bike in the country

'robes and veils give us."



Falling Dew 'And I lend you tears. "

Drought

" Then I blow a fragrant smoke. "

Settling raincloud

" I sprinkle the coffin with rain. "

Falling Blossom

" I do a wreath uviji.

Light winds

"We will carry the coffin."



flies' tiny candles we carry. "

storm from the depths

" I wake up bell hollow voice. "

mole underground

"I'll dig his grave."

Time

"I cover it with a headstone."

flying across the moon night birds flock

"We come to his funeral feast."

One voice

"famous for his funeral ready. Red glow
month dies
Morning 's star gates,
longer be the day, the day already! "



Ghost Corps" is now in the day, the day already! "

Bear a beautiful day!

Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment