Monday, May 23, 2011

Pokemon Fire Red Vba Cheats Gameshark

Childish.

I love it when people do not understand me / do not know, but we feel the need to express something to me, somehow pigeonholed me in the head.
Apparently, I have a childish girl loving gay as shit laughing. If you're still in my misfortune to get lost on this blog, I'm too self-centered pizdu, cares only about clothes and anything else she cares about.
Puffs So, will clarify this.
While your drinking is a hobby, my hobby is fashion. You can write a blog with a description of the Eno Nuno events, you remember, and there too, or you can assess a variety of drinks. And yeah, I drink too and no, I do not think that I have to tell the whole world, or do not. And maybe you need a different hobbies, which may be blogging, right? Given that there insulting anyone in particular (when I write that skateboard shoes are hideous, and you have just to yourself, do not mean that you are disgusting, I mean, the skateboard shoes are disgusting - and that's the difference milánkové) and overall blog content is not závadnej, it's all just fine.

It should be noted that with the self-centeredness and pizdováním's also not so hot - when I write, I'm the best, I do not mean that I am the best and you scratch. It is written with insight and irony, I do not think it quite literally. Likewise, do not think you really that stupid and you do not know nothing but guzzle. Yeah, your depth. Somewhere deep inside. I've got depth, it just rarely makes it clear, because to me it just does not pay.
In loving gay ... Hey, I'm not five, even though it might look like. Not so, when on TV or somewhere in the city will see you gays, I was immediately in love and I write wedding (and when you say I do, it is only a joke, as you might seem funny, so he not laugh and do not take it seriously, please). In and - do not freak, the bay - that's what a normal person does not work. Yes, support the rights of gays and lesbians because they promote human rights and if anyone feels it is right that the two girls can not marry just because a bunch poblázněných old man in the Vatican's considered a sin and politicians in the 21 century apparently still don 't have balls to do something with it, so maybe it strongly enough padlej the head. Yes, if the someone came to you guys and dryly told you that you can not take the girl, because he has brown eyes and you have blue eyes and it did not work, because so, so shit.
addition, homosexuality is still quite recently been banned. If someone banned sex with his beloved girlfriend (or perhaps with the chick with the boobs velkejma, let's be realistic about that), so go crazy right.
And while we're at it, no, I'm not a feminist. I have nothing against feminism, on the contrary. Unlike the ladies, so really what feminists nenáviděj, I know that there nebejt, now standing at the stove, cooking dinner, I'm glad I can read on any election law so he can dream up. So ladies, hands away from feminism. Unfortunately, over time the whole feminism somehow wrong, that some feminists would prefer a man holed up in pens and ruled the world, it seems to me pretty heavily traveled. I'm not saying all, but when you look at the web sites dealing with this one issue, many of them are just driving. Instead of dealing with the local ladies discrepancies in wages (the female has the same job paid less - WTF?), rather they argue, if correct, when a man deserts the first woman in the door. It is vitally important because, you know?
Further to my "gay love". The fact that I look at LGBT film series and, again, tells you nothing about my boundless love for those you love the people of the same sex. Frankly, some LGBT films are just Sitka from start to finish, some are again completely amazing and they deserve a much larger audience than they receive in the final outcome, simply because the main couple's Regime and Maximilian, not Ferda and Ladybird.
fact that the series mainly supported by LGBT couples and characters, again has nothing to do with love comparable to that which acts on a girl Justine twelve Biebrich. In short - the boy loves girl and boy and girl that their love has overcome a thousand and one deliriously original obstacle in the form of other boys and girls, grudging circumstances or quarreling family (Romeo and Juliet, height), I saw a hundred times. So naturally I enjoy too when someone discovers something else.


Beyond. I'm not laughing embarrassing things, not laughing shit. I laugh at things as they seem funny to me. The fact that you nepřipadaj funny, not my problem. Are you also criticize the fact that he was laughing and I could píčovinám so quiet.
course, that serious face is extremely mature and has a level and all this, but if you want to laugh, so Laugh, even though it sounds like a choking donkey. He kept the rough stuff better than the expression and severely harsh IMICA, which flushes the toilet at the moment when you speak.

and last. Childishness. Maybe I'm childish. But!
When I'm happy, so I'm glad I can express it as I want, I'll be happy to thrash you pan over the head, you are allowed to have a problem with it and am willing to adapt to not cause anyone any harm.
shirt with Winnie the Pooh is a fashion joke. This does not mean that you roar with laughter every time you look at me, it means that what I wear can not be serious. And while we're at the criticisms, much dětinštější my clothes and everything comes with Hello Kitty.
When I come out smíchanec words, what basically does nothing, it's childish, I just needed to say something quickly or I was ripped out of reverie. If you are dim because BE could only speak when silence the speaker to breath and when such pauzičce no litany tell nedaj. If
or Crystal Castles Hadouken! for small children, then I'm going with childish pride.
wonder what dětinskýho the fact that I want to get out of Estuaries and go to study psychology.

Ironically, the childishness of people blaming me, you would first have to sweep their own their own houses, because there is an illegal landfill owner.

you really think that each piece has a child is something every dětinskej - someone has a home collection of Hello Kitty, just one rejoices as a retard, someone speaks in zdrobnělinách someone feels that's a big boy, because he has a girlfriend, too, someone can keep their intimate experiences for themselves, someone collects model trains, prides itself as one of the kindergarten and one is kind of a optimist when it borders debility and apparent inability to judge reality.
If someone is doing things all at once, it really is like a small child. But otherwise? Pfff!

apologize to all his five followerům, had it out, I've been doing has been pressurized. You are the best and you have great taste, as blogging is concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment