Saturday, May 7, 2011

Highest Ever Triglycerides Levels

in the woods and water ...

I have long wanted to have my naked pics ... I got a sort of satisfaction with their body and because it is highly perishable thing I decided the fact that I need to shoot ... So I asked Matthew and I Alice and one on Sunday so we went into the woods and water ...

first I was quite a bit embarrassed but then I did not care ... I did not know how state as to appear so, but fortunately the two are so amazing ... I finally talked Matt into the water and even commanded, I went ... Wow more into the mud - I fit into it up to the ankles and I was quite worried because I do not let the mud ...

with the result I'm really happy - Matt is just good! I've long wondered what and how to put it here and then share with you just a few outs ... but who is not looking so all the pictures in the depths of the internet you can also find ...

What do you think? And what is your opinion on the nude pictures?

Have a great Saturday!

Alice

still dressed and torture Alice:)


to enlarge click ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment