Monday, May 30, 2011

Gloryholein Jacksonville

The Jested ...

So first ... yes yes I did the ugliest and most annoying test yippee! So, you finally can give a little back:) And I have another pesky exams but I will try:)

And now the photos ... On Saturday we celebrated with a family of my mother's birthday and Jested ... First we did a great picnic on the slopes overlooking the whole of Liberec and then we went to the top ... When I saw the slope, I decided that there really never on skis will not go - too close to the sharp + srabíka like me .... but This winter is far away:)

And you have you ever Jested? Is it worth it to make a trip:)

Have a great time I'm going to celebrate:)

Alice

It Sano in my hands just for the photo ... The dress is from H & M showroom ..

Jested!

Picnic:)

The jacket - it is really annoying when you buy the coveted jacket (H & M), then it is too hot then too cold, and then you find that you are a bit much ... grrr!

Three Sisters:)

Ještěd ...

Finally, funny photos on "Can you put your thumb in your mouth?" "Yeah, I can put that thumb in your mouth!"

"Show me!" : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment