Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brazilian Waxing Bangalore, India

Colored Lenses GEO Nudy Gray


http://www.barevnecocky.eu/eshop/geo/nudy-color/barevne-cocky-nudy-gray

my natural color Eye
I promised you a review on contact lenses barevnecocky.eu ... First, I am here for you my photos. Photos of friends will be next, I promise.
As a redhead with green-ginger-brown eyes I'm not too sure whether I will be gray in color contact lenses to suit. And finally, one I feel best, because they are natural and very nicely cover my natural eye color. While it is true that sometimes roll off a millimeter below as soon as my eyes would turn upward glance. But it does not change the resulting impression that these lenses are others.
second photo Take it easy. A friend took a picture almost from the air, so I look like a horror character: D. So I wish you a nice dream: D

cute lens case "pygmy"
And how did find out that these lenses are not just some fakes?
Each container GEO contact lenses, see the authenticity of the so-called code anti-fake sticker is a little green sticker with the words and GEO stíratelným box. Now that the investigation will show the code that is entered on that page. http://www.fw1860.com/en/ where you make sure the right
Wed
The code sample I have here for you to pack green lenses, because the gray, I just gave my mom before I could come home, so pack from these gray lenses threw me: D and welcoming with beautiful gray eyes like a doll.
If I should mention, plus the contact lenses, so it will be particularly ...
low price for very good quality ...
choice diopters for each eye and the other is still the same price ...
high coverage
... look like "doll"
and minus ...
... as a novice it took me a little longer use of lenses. But it would be less about at all, as a beginner you simply can not put contact lenses. : D So if you do not have the experience, so be prepared for the crazy nerves: D
and believe that the end of the week you'll know how to do it and the problem will be removed.
for the "slower" as I can make a tutorial on how to easily deploy a contact lens ... Because more than one way to do it.

VIDEO AND CONCLUSION:

0 comments:

Post a Comment