Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jokes Chess Club Meetings Large Breasts

"awrrrrr"

contact lenses GEO boredom Grey
NewYorker shirt, shoes CCC

The photographer friend probably never will and that my model is certainly too happen: D because I'm incredibly nefotogenická and able to pose to someone before you just stand around in shorts and reiterates that it is winter: D. .. Would not you like it so bad that she could not pull the trigger and his five minutes of strenuous shooting take photos 2fotky D. I am simply a talented friend: D

recipe will be here tomorrow

And while you're at it, from what I will and will not, so about me will never be a good cook. At least that's what put me back today at the heart of my friend's mother, who thinks that perhaps I can not bake muffins, so my column inches does a sermon on how to bake at a lower level. WRRRR ... I always want to turn into a moment in the furious dog, would prefer someone who has been bitten! Because I cook I know!
... And another case, when my friend tried the pizza in my recipe. Halfway through he started to mix the ingredients by eye, so there was benefit for two pizzas, but three. And then the mixture made a pizza that was so disgustingly fat and saturated with oil, there Lil, Lil, that's really impossible to eat. And of course, that in the recipe from my mother began to slander me. Like maybe I would not do great pizza and she managed to do that its messy. WRRRR ...
mood I'm simply angry dog. So I'm going to try and breathe lenses, which I promised you a review ( barevnecocky.eu )

0 comments:

Post a Comment