Friday, May 27, 2011

Are Japanese Gay Friendly

My Healthy Pizza

somehow I do not want to brag about, certainly not, but this recipe for pizza was the best, what I managed to do. This whole wheat pizza, I could be described as the best pizza I ever ate! So definitely try this easy recipe.
She worries herself with yeast dough, but thanks Tupperware containers managed everything perfectly.
Hurrah for the recipe ...

PIZZA YOU WILL NEED:
wheat (200g) and rye flour (also 200g), 30ml olive oil, 4 g of dried yeast, 5g sugar, 6g salt 200-250 ml water


First, make yeast from yeast, 1 / 3 hot water (not hot) and sugar.
Meanwhile, mix flour, salt, oil .... alumnus then add yeast. Forge dough in his hands přiklopíme cloth or a lid and leave in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
Divide dough into two parts, because it very easy to make two pizzas, so the more you have to experiment.
I bet the cheese-onion pizza and broccoli Camembert pizza, which I adore.


And here a few photos from KUCHTĚNÍ AND SOME ADVICE FOR RECIPE
a warm place to let it come yeast (dry yeast, sugar, water)
Tupperware scoop, I have measured a 30 ml olive oil
a small I incorporate 6stroužků puree of garlic and a little ketchup on the refinement - ended up on the entire 2PIZZY
And do not forget that pizza is the oregano.
resulting Onion pizza, broccoli I missed a picture. So much food was pizza: D
And do not tell me that the pizza is junk food! : D After the dough to 1-2 mm and vegetables that you have plenty. So for me, pizza is always healthy. While it is true that there is enough food to eat is not a problem 3/4z it and then the whole day lying in bed, because you're gorged. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment