Sunday, May 22, 2011

Greeting Message For Wedding Islam

hurry

Today it's not about clothes but about the goodness of the sweetest:)

On Friday I did not pay any fashion, but other Akan very useful work - dialed my honey:) My Mommy Indeed beekeepers and because it is quite difficult as she is helping ... Bees are really fascinating! And just love honey! :)

Starting tomorrow I will learn so much since the 30th I have the toughest test ... I have 133 papers printed excerpts - that really must know how to word for word ... I'm really scared of it and I do not know how to learn ... Brrr ...

And what about you? Do you like honey? Can not there some kind of beekeeper?

Have a great time!

Alice

Yes yes great Bee outfit - hats are still a hit! : D

yummy!

bee ...

With Mom - its overall this year soar : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment