Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Washington And Hamilton Doujinshi

Hockey!

Yesterday I wore those pants for the first time ... Kiss me terribly cool and such a man would be told that they are weird ... But wearing it will not stop žejo:) These are those classic, the difference between male and female approach ...

Look Tonight everyone to watch hockey! I can not wait while the fight ... But is not it cool we're the best! :)

And tomorrow I'm going to Prague in the archive which will be annoying but remain there until Friday and really looking forward to it! And Friday I'm free the whole way if you meet someone like m I'm just happy! Huh? :)

Have a nice day!

Alice

Taken at our school - We have a really lovely school!

trousers from H & M showroom, vest and glasses h & m. ..

Shoes by Vivienne Westwood for Melissa ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment