Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Get Shiny Rayquaza

Desire ...

already quite long My desire is to harness ... (Sorry for the English term, but really do not know the Czech ...) I know that the simplest would be to make this finery, but I believe that it simply can not ... But if you ever got bored so I had a birthday recently and still accept donations: D

first I liked that kind of little pieces of hand ... (asos)

And I really took the chain points chain ... (asos)

(Esty)

But now, kiss me much that kind of leather pieces ... It's got something punk and too lightly ujetýho and it made me just like ... And I would not go to great hair ... And it's not just pit! These are my favorites here ... The only thing preventing me from ordering the prices are around $ 200 ... But it's just great!

about you and harness? Do not like it? Chain or leather?

Goodbye!

Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment