Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hot Free Enature Russianbare

I have braces, so I have to Činoheráku

long time I did not write because I wanted to. And when I want, so I do not want.

Yaay, is spring. -.-
The only positive is that I can pull my beloved cardigan around town and everyone sees them (and everybody's interest that: D) \u200b\u200band also the wear and conversky nezebou my legs.

By the way, is a comely young lady, because she met a beautiful boy with red hair and (most importantly) snub pants just the way it is right now.
(Ráááďo! Boy! Had slouch pants! "
" Well, looking at you. "
".... I am beautiful! ")

lady is not only the beautiful, young lady is very stupid, and after about ten minutes and Akan óchání over him and myself over you (especially: D) she realized that while this is all very nice but if it does not start back nepověsí the boy's bare ankles and starts yelling that he wanted to marry him and bear him as many children as he pleases, provided that the pants he left forever like that, it's a useless situation.
Because I had with her wise
R. ("Let's go after him!"
"No!")

and because I'm lazy and I have a complex from its course since I ran out of fear, my friend and the cause of fear, laughed and laughed and it asked me whether this is really my running, I had a beautiful boy beautiful boy. Since then, I feel wrong and pretty interesting, and even now when I'm wearing sweatpants from Nutella, a night shirt (still), stretched an old sweatshirt and unwashed hair with a fringe clutch pegs.

And now, excuse me, I'm going to mirror the practice of sympathetic smiles and positive views of inviting "Come here and talk to me." in case we meet him again and have turned up, pants and red hair.
Although ... without pants I may bypass, especially whether you have hair.
previous sentence should not ever be as wanton, as eventually sounded.
That, ladies and ERICSSON, despair. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment