Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Costochondritis India

Red t-shirt and Shorts


Finally, there is warmth and sunshine. The weather invites us to identify with. And I bet a majority of the simplicity and the denim shorts (2nd-hand) with free trick Lidexu.

And I have a completely new theory, to familiarize you with why I have bruises on my feet constantly. It's my scooter. It's not that I fell on him, certainly not! But keep your foot in vrážím "uchycování" in the handbag: D So that's why I constantly bruised D.
really is not that I flew through the fields with small dětmii create bunkers and trees on D.
But then yesterday I was tired after weights to strengthen the hip thrust, now that I have a bruise there: D I'll probably more likely to bruise. : D. .. But also, who harassed the strengthening Ram znavením dumbbells to the sides? : D Nobody!

photo Palladium
yesterday's lunch / cans of tuna salad and dark bread
I know that many people can be repugnant. But when it's so good: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment